Wallpaper for Multiple Displays

     I have spent hours trying to select the perfect wallpaper for my dual monitors.  Not just any image will do.  It has to do more than just span both monitors.  It has to do it seamlessly, or virtually so.  It has to have  some kind of wow factor, while at the same time express my personality.  An image of a stand of trees would never do.  No matter how beautifully green the trees may be.  No matter how breath-taking the photography that bore the image.  A stand f trees, to me, is still just a stand of trees. 
    
     The wallpaper you selected for your system has probably been a product of a similar decision making process.  Anyway, today I am going to recommend some dual screen wallpaper sites.  To be fair to the sources of these  images I have chosen to pull a single image from each site.  the image will serve as a sample for that site.  From there you will be able to select what images you are actually interested in.  I have selected sites that have good content and not too much BS going on so that you can enjoy perusing through their selections.



Dualscreen wallpaper 1 
    Desktop Pictorials     
        
Dualscreen wallpaper 2

Dualscreen wallpaper 3
              
dualscreen wallpaper 4


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?